Making legal matters easy
About Jeff Jarrett Law Office
Attorney Jeff Jarrett operates a full-service, boutique law firm in the Kansas City area. He believes that every client should have access to the law. To that end, he’s practiced criminal and traffic law in the Kansas City area for more than 30 years. During that time, he’s established a reputation as a quick-thinking, approachable, and knowledgeable attorney who can help his clients fight for their rights in criminal and traffic court.
As a longtime resident of the Kansas City area, Jeff knows what kind of legal issues the people of the area face. Because of that, he’s licensed to practice in both Missouri and Kansas. He’s a go-to attorney for anyone who needs professional, seasoned legal representation on any side of the state line.
Jeff began his legal practice in 1985 after graduating from the University of Missouri – Kansas City School of Law. Since then, he’s gained significant real-world experience practicing law. He can help clients facing charges like:
- Drunk Driving – Also known as a DUI in Kansas or DWI in Missouri.
- Minor in Possession (MIP) – Underage possession and consumption of alcohol.
- Speeding tickets – These can be more significant than you realize.
- Driving with a Suspended License – Jeff can help you escape from paying significant fines or losing your license permanently.
- Drug Possession – Jeff also has a deep knowledge of Missouri and Kansas’ drug policies and how they differ.
- Assault and Battery – One of the most common types of violent crimes.
- Domestic Violence
- Expungements – Removing evidence of criminal convictions from someone’s criminal record.
If you need help with any of these legal issues, Jeff can help. With an approachable demeanor and a longstanding knowledge of the law, Jeff has the experience his clients need to fight for their rights on either side of the state line. If you need help, don’t wait. Call today for a free consultation.
What Clients Say
Your opinions matter!
The information contained on this website is presented for informational and marketing purposes only and is not to be understood as legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice respecting your individual needs. Jeff Jarrett Law Office looks forward to speaking with you about your particular needs. Please note, however, that the mere act of contacting our firm does not create an attorney-client relationship. As a result, you should never send any confidential information to our office until a Representation Agreement has been signed by both you and Jeff Jarrett Law Office.